Rohit Reddy Signature Developers, Hyderabad - Why Hyderabad?

rohit reddy associates hyderabad
This is a question that people have asked me a number of times.  I travel a lot and have visited so many countries.  I did my graduation in the US, and like most other people who study abroad, I too had the option, but I chose to come back.  When my father passed away suddenly, I was asked to think about that option. When my family business was going through some difficult times, my friends once again thought that moving abroad and starting life there would be a good option. I was born here and lived most of my life here. That I think is reason enough to continue wanting to be here.  Nothing can keep me and my work away from this city. Rohit Reddy - Signature Developers, Hyderabad will always be based here, even after I expand my business to other cities.

Here are some reasons why I think Hyderabad is one of the best cities in India to live in.

Reason #1 – It’s not just me, but international surveys have also confirmed that Hyderabad is one of the best cities to live in India; not just once, but 4 times in a row. https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/hyderabad-ranked-best-city-live-india-fourth-year-row-78267. The ranking is based on a number of factors that are important for quality living - political and social environment, economic stability, cultural environment, good medical and health facilities, education, public services, housing etc.

Vibrant and cosmopolitan culture – Just go to Banjara hills or Jubilee; it’s like being in US or Singapore.  Whether it’s the shopping or dining options, pubs, night life…it’s one of the best in India.  In the last 10-15 years, the city has changed completely.  With the boom in IT and other business opportunities, people from all over the country have relocated here, bringing in their own cultures. Being located in the middle of India, it is like a meeting point for south, north, east and west.

Booming business – You name them, they are here.  Whether it is the top IT companies – IBM, Amazon.. or Pharma companies, Financial companies or startups, it is one of the friendliest cities to do business.  The new part of the city is also called Cyderabad – what more should I say?

City of Nizams -  As you may already know, Hyderabad was a princely state, ruled by the Nizams. It was one of the few places in India that did not come under the British rule. In terms of History and culture, Hyderabad is filled with the glories of the ancient past such as forts and palaces. The Salar Jung Museum is one of the largest and richest private collections in the world. Persian influences can still be seen in the architecture and in the Irani cafes of the city.

Tollywood – Hyderabad has been the center of the film industry of the south. The who’s who of the Telugu film world have made this city their home.

Good infrastructure – Wide roads, lots of greenery, beautiful lakes and parks, one of the best airports in the country, metro, MMTS…no traffic jams like some other cities.

Love the weather – Apart from a couple of months a year in the summer, the rest of the months are pleasant. It’s fairly dry and not sultry at all.  In fact, the winter can get quite cold.

Need any more reasons?

Comments